10 Things to Know About Almond Milk Scrub
Posted on February 21 2017
We already mentioned our amazing Bubbling Body Scrubs, but did you know we also make a scrub specifically for your face? This delectable scrub is our Almond Milk Scrub, and here are 10 reasons you’ll want to add it to your skin care regimen.
1. It provides gentle exfoliation with natural ingredients chosen specifically to benefit the delicate skin of your face. Walnut hulls, almond flour, and dried whole milk work together as a micro-polish to gently remove dead skin cells, dirt, oil, and other impurities. The result is beautiful, glowing skin.
2. Almond Milk Scrub is appropriate for all skin types, including: acne-prone, mature, sun-damaged, oily, normal, and combination skin types.
3. Almond Milk Scrub is made with our famous whipped soap, so it can be used as both a cleanser and scrub. On the days you use our Almond Milk Scrub, you don’t need a separate cleanser.
4. For best results, we recommend using Almond Milk Scrub three times a week as your cleanser and scrub. Use our Organic Whipped Milk Cleanser on the other 4 days.
5. To use Almond Milk Scrub, start with a quarter-sized amount and massage onto wet facial skin using an upward motion. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
6. Almond Milk Scrub is part of our total skincare regimen for your face. Follow with our Aloe Toning Tonic, Fresh Cream Moisturizer, and Poppin’ Peepers Eye Creamer.
7. Walnut Hulls contain omega-3 fatty acids which help the skin retain moisture. They are also a good source of vitamin E which is an antioxidant that has anti-aging properties and also keeps skin soft and supple.
8. Almond Flour is a gentle exfoliant that contains vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids. It benefits both dry and blemished skin by acting as a gentle exfoliant and helping the skin stay hydrated. Almond flour may also help lighten dark spots.
9. Dry Whole Milk contains several substances that are beneficial to your skin. Lactic acid helps smooth, tone, and tighten skin. Vitamin A contributes to improving the appearance of dull, dry skin. Vitamin B6 hydrates dry skin. Lastly, calcium improves skin elasticity.
10. Colloidal Oatmeal is a mild, soothing cleanser that moisturizes and reduces itching and inflammation.
To read consumer reviews, check out other products in our organic skincare line or to purchase our Almond Milk Scrub, please visit our online boutique at www.bathousesoap.com or visit a location near you.